Thursday, June 24, 2010

Today, I...

woke up early, and sloooowwwwly.

visited with the hens.

watered the garden.

cuddled with our rental dog.

got a shock.

called law enforcement.

cried for my babygirl.

cried with my babygirl.

was blown away {in a good way} by her daddy.

let go of the reins.

asked for what I needed and let it go.

assembled and hung a ceiling fan.

napped in a recliner.

made three squares for my momma.

was petty with a person who deserved it...and still kicked myself for it.

drank home-made mead.

took a dusk adventure walk by the river, camera in hand.

let love surround me.

let my love surround.

was kind in the face of foolishness.

spoke my truth.

watched Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy!

wrote a couple of lists.

loved.

sighed.

wrote.

...off to bed soon...

Three beauty~full things:

♥plum eyeliner.

♥yummy fresh spring rolls in rice paper wrappers.

♥lovelies, far flung and diverse and wonder~full and amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment