Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Three of Beauty

♥A 15 minute belly laugh at work with a crazy co-worker about Mirena IUD...the warning label seriously said "keep away from children and pets" IUD...INTRA UTERINE DEVICE. WTF...it goes INSIDE THE UTERUS. I had visions of swatting Fido away..."no, Fido" and I pantomimed this in our office. Good times.

♥The sunset in every shade of orange right out our front door with the Sutter Buttes perfectly outlined against it. Beauty~full.

♥A swiss roll style birthday dinner with my seriously dysFUNctional extended family where who is who to who and why is constantly a source of laughter and silliness.

1 comment:

  1. The sunset this evening was so beyond beautiful.It makes my day that much better when I see something that amazing. The clouds on saturday were so light, airy, and wispy. Perfect for daydreaming.

    ReplyDelete