Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Grateful for...reminders, selflessness, and surprises.

♥Being reminded that the little box that I tend to think things "should" fit into limits the love, adventure and promise that lays ahead each day with each person in each moment.

♥Small gestures that make GREAT BIG impressions.

♥A soul sister letting me sit in her living room and work through what I needed to work through while knowing exactly what was going on before I even opened my mouth. Safe space. Time. Love. Patience. Understanding. No judgment. No big deal. Forgiveness and selflessness. An example to emulate.

♥An unexpected plan from an unexpected source that rocked my socks and reminded me to not think small. Not be small minded...not expect small mindedness no matter what, no matter what, NO MATTER WHAT.

♥Three straight days of being surrounded by fun Fun FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment