Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fuzzy ears, diagreeing and clean floors...

three beautiful things about this weekend...

♥ Wearing black fuzzy cat ears to work all day on Halloween...then forgetting and only remembering when people who logically shouldn't be smiling due to subject matter were grinning while we spoke. If only I could wear small smile makers EVERY day...

♥ Holding back my tears and holding my heart in check while I told the teenager "No" and stuck by it...and her tears as she realized that the world didn't end...I just hope someday she appreciates me slowing down the growing up part every now and then.

♥ After a weekend that contained a house FULL of teenagers, asking that they pick up their messes...and coming home to vacuumed floors. A little slice of heaven. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment