Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day Eight of Beauty...It is what it is, but it becomes what you make it

♥speaking a simple truth and expecting a possibly deserved criticism and instead being served a heaping platter of curiosity, exploration and acceptance.

♥learning a truth about someone who "should" behave like a better friend but then realizing how hypocritical that actually is as I have been way less than a stellar friend myself...then how humbling and peaceful it felt to simply accept the limitations and impossibility of the "friendship." Then realizing that it isn't even ugly...it just is what it is and that is perfectly okay.

♥watching my babygirl get an award that gave me goosebumps from head to toe. She's an amazing athlete and should get awards every day of her life for that...but this one, this award tonight was about her heart, soul and integrity. I couldn't possibly be more proud of this little lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment